The Militarisation of space – Wikipedia
Copied from SourceWatch for the purposes of learning and education and importance for humanity’s sake.
This bill failed three times, submitted to Congress by former House of Representative Kucinich of Ohio and a handfull of others. By 2005, the final submittal it is said the dept. of defense had choice words for him. Inside this bill is every act of inhumane no-touch torture weapons and technologies used on people all over the globe. This proves Congress and the military, and industrial complex are behind it as is D.C.
Congress says Chemtrails are an Exotic Weapons System
Congress Referred to the Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics, and the Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, and International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned..
In other words, Congress refused to even look or consider the bill, hence they use space (above and around us) to experiment on anyone, at any time with satellite weapons, etc.
Chemtrail / HAARP Bill 2977 Space Preservation act of 2011
The Convention Relating to the Distribution of Programme-Carrying Signals Transmitted by Satellite was opened for signature on 21 May 1974 in Brussels and entered into force on 25 August 1979. It is overseen by the United Nations Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space.
|Sponsor:||Rep. Kucinich, Dennis J. [D-OH-10] (Introduced 10/02/2001)|
|Committees:||House – Science; Armed Services; International Relations|
|Latest Action:||House – 04/19/2002 Unfavorable Executive Comment Received from DOD. (All Actions)|
See Chemtrails 10 0529 ghent (1) https://www.slideshare.net
“To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.” 
The Act would ban the use of the following “exotic weapons systems” (as stated):
- electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;
- high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;
- plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;
- laser weapons systems;
- strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and
- chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.
Introductions in the U.S. House of Representatives
- H.R. 2977 Space Preservation Act of 2001 introduced October 2, 2001, 107th Congress, 1st Session. The bill was referred to committee and no futher action ensued. 
- H.R. 3616 Space Preservation Act of 2002 introduced January 23, 2002, 107th Congress, 2d Session. The bill was referred to committee and no further action ensued.
- H.R. 2420 Space Preservation Act of 2005 introduced May 18, 2005, 109th Congress, 1st Session, with 34 co-sponsors (see accompanying list). The bill was referred to committee and no further action ensued.
Related SourceWatch Resources
- Bush administration: return to space
- environmental warfare
- Project Woodpecker
- Radio Frequency Identification
- revolution in military affairs
- State of the Union 2004
- Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI), frequently referred to as “Star Wars”
H.R.2977 – 107th Congress (2001-2002): Space Preservation Act of 2001 | Congress.gov | Library of Congress