Sunday, March 29, 2015
The Executive Summary: Neuropsychological and Electronic No-Touch Torture Report Based on “The Torture Memos” and the Senate Intelligence Committee’s Declassified “Torture Report”
By Robert Duncan, A.B., S.M., M.B.A., Ph.D.
Torture is a horrific topic and most minds will turn away from it because it can’t be comprehended that humans can be motivated, or computer programs can be run to do this to other sentient beings. Just when we believed we were becoming more civilized as a culture, the technology for torture has advanced more than a hundred fold in recent decades
This summary will get into ‘the minds of the dishonorable monsters’ of the psychology of torture. Those like Dick Cheney who helped authorize it under certain administrations and regimes of the U.S. government which have been proven to be criminal under U.S. law, treaties, and the International Criminal Court. There are many people involved in the conspiracy and cover-up including General Hayden.
The full report discloses the spectrum of techniques of interrogation and torture used by the U.S. and its allies. The United States government will officially deny the claims of this “no-touch torture report” but in time it will stand firm.
The technologies used are still classified as state secrets and will not be discussed in this summary. The torture methods have been leaked through thousands of American citizens who have survived the no-touch torture programs. The research and testimony has been accumulated since 2002 and merely used as examples but the names of the victims are withheld.
This report will not use skewed, misleading language such as “enhanced interrogation” to describe the torture techniques. Why torture? The CIA claims it works. The assumption is that it works to gain actionable intelligence. Torture is often used for revenge, punishment, interrogation, and behavior modification. In other terms torture is used to remove the continuity of thought to confuse the target to reveal information, erase brain patterns such as values and beliefs, or to break down the human spirit to make them submit and obey their handlers
The downside of torture is that the countries that do it lose “moral soft power” in world politics. Without due process, over 25% of those reported in the Senate Torture Report were declared innocent. Blowback is always a repercussion of torture. Torture often takes a long time to affect the target from months to years. Torture has shown to be unreliable except for getting false confessions and bad information but the U.S. and its allies are improving on their tactics and techniques.
The purpose of this report is to draw the parallels between physical torture techniques and no-touch torture methods used in secret by governments who possess the technologies that still go on today. This is a brief summary of offensive psychological and information warfare methods using traditional methods and modern cybernetic techniques while exploring hyper-game theory to walk the target to the desired path: leak intelligence, commit assassinations, or change beliefs.
Numerated Torture Methods for Interrogation and Behavior Modification
(A comparison between physical and no-touch torture tactics)
1. Induction of Depressive/Manic states The idea is to shake up the emotional states of the target because different information can be accessed at each state. Making the target feel despair and helplessness is the objective. This cycle of hope building and then breaking is done in many ways. The techniques between the physical methods and the no-touch technological methods are similar. Speech is very important during this process of emotional manipulation. Such examples are, “We have imprisoned you without due processes or hope of it. You are indefinitely detained.” Hope building examples include, “Sorry. We have mistaken you for someone else. You will be compensated for false imprisonment and torture.” The main difference between the cybernetic technology and physical is that emotional state clusters can be entrained into the target mind which speeds up the process. The communication is done differently but perceived as human speech. In the no-touch torture methods it is helpful if the target is labeled with mental illness that is being created for discrediting purposes so as not to draw human rights groups’ attention.
2. Memory Erasure The military and CIA have been researching memory erasing drugs for half a century. The focus of this summary report is on interrogation. Memory erasure is an important technique during interrogation. It is used in combination with sleep deprivation. There are many drugs that have been developed for physical memory erasure. One such interrogation method requires acquiring information from the target while on these drugs and recording the subject. After a sleeping cycle, the interrogator claims that the target has confessed. Of course the target remembers nothing of their conversation. The interrogator will play samples of the subject’s conversation back to them making the subject believe that the interrogator knows more than they do. Similar techniques are used in the wireless, no-touch torture and interrogation programs. The cybernetic methods of memory erasure have additional purposes. The memory erasure can be used on the cybernetic target to make the target believe people have broken in and moved their belongings. While physical black bag jobs do occur, it is a way to make the target more paranoid.
3. Electricity and Shocks Pain and fear of death are common tactics during interrogation. Shocking by electricity is a traditional method of torture and exposed in the CIA’s secret prisons. Shocking the testicles and nipples are the most common due to their sensitivity. Interestingly, the thousand of interviews of no-touch torture involves “stings” and “shocks” to various parts of their bodies over long durations.
4. Fear and Terror There are many techniques to induce extreme fear in the target. In physical renditions dogs, power drills, guns, insects, mutilation, blow torches, water boarding, suffocation, mock burials, and mock executions are just a few the United States government have used. Remember that many targets of torture die from the physical effects. It is torture to death. Let us compare the no-touch torture methods used to inflict the same terror and mental anguish. In several of these techniques the target needs to hear their handler’s voice. This report does not describe the technologies used to broadcast voices to the target at a distance. While the subject can be broadcast mental images to their mind using hypnosis and other suggestions as well as visual entrainments, the more invasive controls of the brain manipulation technologies can be used to entrained the brain’s autonomic nervous sys
9. Psychological Intimidation This is a topic for a target at the beginning of the trials and programs. Physical break-ins are common even if the target has an alarm system. The NSA has used stalking of foreign officials in the past for economic gain. The FBI does black bag jobs to invade a home without a warrant. The point is to let the target know they are being watched and to increase their paranoia. The NSA easily hacks all computer systems and causes harm to the victim’s intellectual property and their relationships from that endpoint. In the no touch torture false correlations between pain and a neighbor coming home can be induced.
10. Rape Rape is a common practice in torture. It causes much psychological trauma. In the United States methods of rape in their military and CIA secret prisons it is often relabeled. It is commonly done by prods but “rectal rehydration” is the more common misnomer. Often they call it forced feeding through the rectum but it is meant to induce psychological scaring and trauma. Several have died from the technique due to rectal bleeding. In no-touch torture the psychological trauma of simulated rape takes on different forms. Using technique often called EEG-heterodyning the targets will receive molestation effects of their genitals. In men this can be the anus and genitals. Similarly women can be wirelessly raped by the analogous function of perception.
No-touch torture uses the same interrogation tactics as physical interrogations but with some new twists. Techniques such as “Jeff and Mutt” a.k.a. “Good Cop Bad Cop” are used. The bad cop tortures the target and the good cop tries to gain their trust. In mind control, trust games are commonly employed to manipulate the beliefs of the target. Creating hatred of groups through false correlations and deception is a common CIA method of trickery. In the CIA programs, the target is put through these phases as written in the documentation, “Disorient and confuse the target. Use them for our purposes, and then dispose of them in any way possible.” We can only surmise by our sample set of a thousand people what “dispose” means: prison, suicide, or perhaps a mental hospital. Coercing and torturing people to suicide is very common. Both tactics in physical or no-touch torture involves plausible deniability. The no-touch interrogations are better than physical rendition techniques for exposing support networks. Traditional NSA tracking of email and phones calls are useful but if the targets are taken into a secret prison they can’t contact their networks. In no-touch torture, the target will contact everyone who might help them. Then those relationships can be destroyed to isolate the target. All these techniques rely on the target having a fear of death and pain. Deception is very important during interrogation. In physical interrogations the targets are often drugged. This creates the confusion necessary to pull off certain trickery. In terrorist interrogations, for example, the CIA uses fake newspapers to make the target believe whatever event they were suspected of plotting had already happened, obviously looking for a confession. Sometimes the government in charge of the torture is looking for a political gain through a false confession. None-the-less false flag operations are commonly used in both forms of torture and interrogation. The trick is to make the target believe another foreign country is doing it to them. In no-touch torture the trick is to make them believe someone related to them is behind their suffering. Voice transformation and morphing is an interesting technology also used in both physical and wireless interrogations. It is a form of deception used against a target to trick them into believing that they are speaking to real people that they know. It has been used in war to trick generals. Obviously spoofing email and other identities on internet forums can be used in this manner too.
Finally, the topic of human experimentation for improving weapons, torture, interrogation, and social disruption methods will be breached. Most of the techniques mentioned above work most effectively if the target has no SERE training (Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape) or psychological understanding of the methods to influence the human mind. Unfortunately, every sample point in the world’s society needs to be studied to improve the weapons systems. This is why many random people are put into the torture and mind control experiments. There are some devious uses of a secret army of remote controlled assassins in every country in the world. The samples must include different education, language, culture, and economic factors. Obviously, silencing dissidents, oppositions of political parties, and whistleblowers are included in the lists of applications. The most disturbing of the trends in torture is testing and improving it. No-touch torture is much more complex than physical torture. Testing design flaws and weaknesses of the signal intelligence is one reason why it is necessary to test on innocent targets. Often the subject will be taunted by the statement, “Try to stop us.” This statement forces the torture subject to try to figure out shielding and jamming techniques to stop the wireless torture and helps the weapons designers to improve on the system. However, the psychological and perceived physical pain is only half the story with no-touch torture. It also involves a set of scripts, mind games if you will, to walk the target to murder and/or suicide. This is called “Hyper Game Theory”. It is used in war games to determine how to control your enemies and targets. Game Theory can be used on governments, individuals, or for determining propaganda to alter cultures. The experiments on the public provide a means to test the efficacy of these scripts and determine under what circumstances to use them.
One last comment on why “We must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex” as President Eisenhower warned. During these torture programs run by the United States and its allies, accurate “truth” data points need to be used to judge the efficiency of the interrogation methods. This is why there is a dispute between the CIA and Senate Intelligence Committee reports about the usefulness of torture. Subterfuge by the CIA hacking into the senate oversight committee’s computers is a big deal; a rogue agency has been formed. Homeland Security Data Fusion Centers, NSA, and FBI collect data on Americans. This data in turn is used during torture and interrogation of Americans in no-touch torture.
|Hand gestures conversion to computer commands|
|Brain Print Recognition||Utilizing many samples, human brains have a unique MEG/EEG brain “hum” and cluster analysis can be done to recognize mental illnesses and uniqueness of individuals. (Lockheed Martin is doing research on recognition of precognitive signals of objects. Berkley also just released a paper showing how to discriminate between 1024 visual objects.)|
|Various projects including FFT optimization||Vector Pipeline, BBN Butterfly, Hypercube, Viking Boards|
|Artificial life simulations, gas lattices||Specialized Hardware, genetic and evolutionary algorithms.|
|Grid computing||BEA and Oracle distributed grid computing|
|Computer generated holography||3-D spatial FFT on BBN’s connection machine. C-paris parallel programming language. Fortran 77.|
|Voice recognition/identification||BBN Hark’s system.Markov modeling, n-grams, context probability models, speaker independent models|
|Models of discourse and planning||Studied under world renown Barbara Grosz, graduate school adviser Harvard|
|Natural Language parsing and AI knowledge networks||CIA project. Focused on pronoun reference algorithms.|
|Soldier 2000 project||Connecting vital sensors to a wireless bodyLan . DARPA.|
|Robotic Surgery in Medicine for the Army||Haptic feedback, latency time compensation, tremor filtering, object touch recognition|
|Virtual Reality in Medicine||Overlays of fMRI scans onto patient for real time surgical applications|
|Virtual Reality 3-D Reconstruction Teleconferencing||Carnegie Mellon University. 3-D reconstruction of objects in the teleconference room.|
|EEG controlled robots||Relatively simplistic mental state recognition to control direction of robot. Discriminant function analysis.|
|Neural network controller for “INFANT” robot||Designing robot controllers to learn to grasp objects that mimic human babies. Mentor: Dr. Kuperstein (MIT)|
|Retraining the brain to interpret tactile feedback as visual information||Brail interfacing also used by Navy for Sonar feedback on tongue tactile vision systems.|
|Research / simulations in cybernetic hive mind work groups||(BBN) Increasing the hypothetical efficiency of integrated rapid communication technologies.|
|Neural network control system for leg muscle stimulation to make paralyzed people walk again||Engineering of extoskeleton. Control systems for non-linear biological models due to muscle fatigue.|
|Digital circuit / systems design|
|Cascadable digital neural network chip||VLSI design, production, testing|
|Wearable ubiquitous computing systems||Enhanced reality, enhanced cognition. Heads up display borrowed from NASA for entrepreneurial venture.|
Hand gestures conversion to computer commands
Brain Print Recognition
Utilizing many samples, human brains have a unique MEG/EEG brain “hum” and cluster analysis can be done to recognize mental illnesses and uniqueness of individuals. (Lockheed Martin is doing research on recognition of precognitive signals of objects. Berkley also just released a paper showing how to discriminate between 1024 visual objects.)
Various projects including FFT optimization
Vector Pipeline, BBN Butterfly, Hypercube, Viking Boards
Artificial life simulations, gas lattices
Specialized Hardware, genetic and evolutionary algorithms.
BEA and Oracle distributed grid computing
Computer generated holography
3-D spatial FFT on BBN’s connection machine. C-paris parallel programming language. Fortran 77.
BBN Hark’s system.Markov modeling, n-grams, context probability models, speaker independent models
Models of discourse and planning
Studied under world renown Barbara Grosz, graduate school adviser Harvard
Natural Language parsing and AI knowledge networks
CIA project. Focused on pronoun reference algorithms.
Soldier 2000 project
Connecting vital sensors to a wireless body
Lan . DARPA.
Robotic Surgery in Medicine for the Army
Haptic feedback, latency time compensation, tremor filtering, object touch recognition
Virtual Reality in Medicine
Overlays of fMRI scans onto patient for real time surgical applications
Virtual Reality 3-D Reconstruction Teleconferencing
Carnegie Mellon University. 3-D reconstruction of objects in the teleconference room.
EEG controlled robots
Relatively simplistic mental state recognition to control direction of robot. Discriminant function analysis.
Neural network controller for “INFANT” robot
Designing robot controllers to learn to grasp objects that mimic human babies. Mentor: Dr. Kuperstein (MIT)
Retraining the brain to interpret tactile feedback as visual information
Brail interfacing also used by Navy for Sonar feedback on tongue tactile vision systems.
Research / simulations in cybernetic hive mind work groups
(BBN) Increasing the hypothetical efficiency of integrated rapid communication technologies.
Neural network control system for leg muscle stimulation to make paralyzed people walk again
Engineering of extoskeleton. Control systems for non-linear biological models due to muscle fatigue.
Digital circuit / systems design
Cascadable digital neural network chip
VLSI design, production, testing
Wearable ubiquitous computing systems
Enhanced reality, enhanced cognition. Heads up display borrowed from NASA for entrepreneurial venture.